Of Most Importance!
Our fellowship is open to all those who wish to know and worship God. You may be seeking God for the first time in your life, or perhaps you are already a Christian looking for a new church home. Regardless, we welcome you and your family and friends to join us. Our church seeks to provide a place where you can discover God’s wonderful plan for your life and grow in the spirit of God’s saving grace. If you have questions, come see us or feel free to drop us an email.
What should I wear?
On any given Sunday you’ll find some people dressed in casual clothes like jeans, some dressed in coat and tie and everything in between! Come casual, comfortable and ready to find new friends and deepen your relationship with God.
What about childcare?
Our child-care personnel and clean facilities will make your child’s experience fun and exciting. We accept infants through pre-school aged children.
Sunday School/Bible Study
We have classes for adults and children. Our lessons are focused on daily application of God’s word for living the Christian life. Classes utilize Bible study guides which encourage participation from all members intended to strengthen and challenge you to seek to grow in your faith. Sunday school starts at 9:30 – 10:30. Worship service follows at 10:45.
Summary of Beliefs
- God is the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. He is one God, existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. He is the Savior of the world, having atoned for our sins on the cross. He is co-equal with the Father and the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit is fully God and indwells all Christians. He enters the believer at the point of salvation and intervenes with the Father on our behalf.
- The Bible is the inerrant, infallible Word of God. It contains the answers to life’s most important questions.
- All men are sinners in need of God’s salvation, provided by Jesus Christ in His death on the cross.
- Satan is a fallen angel who is God’s enemy and the embodiment of evil. He seeks to harm Christians in this current world, and he is already doomed eternally.
- Salvation is a free gift given to those who trust in Jesus Christ for forgiveness of their sins.
- Heaven and hell are real places, and every person will spend eternity in one of these destinations, based entirely upon one’s relationship with Jesus Christ.
How do I join?
Are you considering Church membership? The staff and congregation would consider it a joy to talk with you about this exciting step in your life! Following are the steps to becoming a member of the New Bethel Baptist Church family:
- By profession of faith and for baptism according to the doctrine of this church.
- By transfer of letter from another Bible believing church of like faith and practice, or other written statement of good standing from the prior church if the applicant has been baptized by immersion subsequent to a profession of faith;
- Upon a statement of prior conversion experience and baptism by immersion in a Bible-believing church of like faith and practice when no letter is obtainable.