Welcome to the student ministry at New Bethel Baptist Church. Our ministry exists to reach out to middle school through high school youth. The heart of our ministry is to help youth grow together in a personal and passionate relationship with Christ, and to allow God’s Word and His Spirit to influence every aspect of their lives. Young people today are faced with influences that are harmful and pull them away from God. We strive to help them cope with these challenges and discover how they can honor God with their lives by living their faith in ways that impacts those around them. We commit ourselves to the following:
- To help youth come to salvation through belief in Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- To guide youth in worship and learning about God and his Holy Word.
- To love God and one another by developing authentic relationships.
- To serve the world around them both locally and globally, for the purpose of reaching the world for Jesus Christ.
We have activities like:
- Bible Studies
- Gym Nights
- Team Games
- Movie Nights
- Overnight and weekend retreats
- Christian summer camps
- Scavenger Hunts
Middle school youth meet every Wednesday evening starting at 6:30.
High school youth meet every Sunday evening starting at 6:00.